Do you have employees who drive on company business? Are you aware of your organisation’s legal requirements?
Do you have employees who drive on company business?
DRIVER SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE SERVICES
Our range of integrated, managed and cost-effective services are informed by international best practice, and proven to deliver improved driver safety and performance outcomes. The majority of our services can be provided online or in-house, and are flexible to the needs and aspiration of our customers.
- Are your drivers legally entitled to be on the road?
- Are you aware of driving restrictions and conditions?
DRIVER MANAGEMENT MATURITY MODEL (DM3)
- Do you know whether your fleet is safe?
- Do you know the risks your drivers face?
- How do you manage your high-risk drivers?
- What actions do you take following a collision?
DRIVER RISK ASSESSMENTS
- Do you know how to identify your high-risk drivers?
- Do you know their attitude to driving?
- Interactive e-learning specific to drivers’ identified risks
- VR and simulator training brings learning to life
- Introducing Applied Companion
- Artificially intelligent fleet solutions
LINE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
- Do your managers understand their obligations?
FAIR AND JUST CULTURE
Does your organisation take consistent action after an incident?
An essential service in documenting and understanding breaches safety expectations.
- Do you know the legislation behind commercial drivers?
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
- Do you conduct an analysis after driving incidents occur?
- Do you need a thorough incident investigation service?
Has your safety culture been subject to survey within the past 3 years?
Do you know whether the culture is healthy or in need of attention?
MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES
- Do you have little time available to develop and implement improvement strategies and programmes?
Applied Driving Australasia
UK: +44 (0) 1489 663 788
Ireland: +353 124 695 58
Europe: +32 280 844 80
USA: +1 267 239 8979
Australia: +61 281 034 165
Malaysia: +60 330 992 319